Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Such a long day!

I can't wait! One bright saturday, my aunt, uncle, cousin and grandma came to pick me up to go over my cousin's house.

They came in a big black car. I quickly waved goodbye to my mum and dad and I hopped into my aunt's car. When we to my aunt's home, I went inside and I switched on the tv.

Image result for bedI watched a cartoon called Adventure time and it was about a boy named Finn who fights a lot of monsters. While I was watching tv, my cousin came and asked me to go outside once the program finishes.

When the cartoon finished, I went outside and my cousin and I played tag with his friends. We were playing outside on the grass. I was the first one in, so I ran and chased my cousin. I was running as fast as a cheetah and so I was able to tag him. A while later, my aunt told us to come inside because it was getting dark.

So I went inside slowly because I was tired from all the running. I had some fish and chips which was hot and tasty. I also had some strawberry ice cream which cooled me down.

Soon after we had something to eat, my cousin and I played Sack boy on the PS4. In this game you can create anything that you imagine. I made a house out of wooden planks and bricks. It was big and it was blue. We played until my aunt told us to go to bed because it was getting late. Then I had a big sleep.

My favourite part of the day was when I was playing tag. I liked it because it was fair and fun.

Learning Intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adverbs and descriptive language to describe my sleep over at my cousin's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.