Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

How a friend could be better

A friend should be honest and not nasty. If my friend lies and gets nasty to someone I will not be his friend.

I like a friend who shares. If he doesen't share no one is going to play with him. I would like a friend who is playful, so we could have fun playing together.

A friend should have selfcontrol. If he hurts people he is also hurting God.  A friend thats is responsible is good, because he will 
makes good choice

Most important of all about friends could be better if they stop fighting.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Xavier,
    I like how you explained different ways of how a friend could be better. Yes, I agree that the most important thing is that you have to choose a right friend that fits in with you. Sometimes friends can be a pain, but we all need a good friend to be there for us. I have a lot of friends at school and in other areas of my life. How are you a good friend to your friends?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.