Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

The treasure box

As I lay in the ever blinding snow with my father I couldn't help but feel overcome with
dread and fear as if I was sinking into darkness. I sunk into the snow trying to comfort myself
to sleep telling myself that all is a facade and that the outcome, the end of my life would be far
greater than my current situation Despite my fighting spirit I was broken down into tears eventually
crying myself to sleep. As the sun rose, my spirit settled resulting in me feeling empty hearted. As
I attended the funeral I noticed that the surrounding villagers became just blank faces. I felt alone.
Until I heard a whisper lighter than a breeze. The words that were being spoken widen my eyes like
a reaching hand from heaven impulsing he away from the darkness, launching me into the sky.
He said, "I will always be with you".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.