Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Happy birthday to you!

Image result for strawberry cakeOn a sunny Saturday my brother, mum, dad and I got ready for my dad's 30th birthday celebration.

The celebration started at three o'clock in the afternoon over at my big house. My dad was getting the barbecue while my mum prepared the plates, forks, spoons, bowls and cups. While I was helping my dad to cook the crispy beef, my aunt arrive with my cousin. They brought cooked meat patties with them.

A while later, everyone started to arrive. My aunts, cousins, uncles and grandma all came. Once everyone has arrived we stopped cooking the food and we all gathered around for me to say the food grace.
Afterwards, I got a wide plate and I put some sausages, potato salad and a piece of strawberry cake in my plate. They were all tasty and nice because I was hungry.

After I finished eating all the food on plate, I put on my green hat quickly so that my relatives and I can go to the park.

Once we were at the park I ran to the swings. I was swinging as high as I could. Then I went to the big slide and it was so much fun because I went down the slide as fast as a speeding bullet. Unfortunately soon it was time to for our guests to go so when I got home from the park, I waved goodbye to everyone.

My favourite part of the day was when I was eating all the yummy food because it was all so tasty.

Learning Intention: We are leaning to use descriptive language in our writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adverbs and descriptive language to describe my 
dad's 30th birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.