Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Swimming is my favourite sport!

I'm so exited! On a hot sunny Saturday my grandma, aunt, baby cousin, cousin and I walked to the swimming pools in Panmure. We walked from our grandma's house to the pools and it took us 15 minutes to get to the pools.

When we got inside, we paid and received our wrist bands. I took off my watch and put it in a container so that I can pick it up when we leave.

I quickly put on my swimming clothes and dived straight into the warm pool. I was diving and floating in the water. While I was floating, my grandma told my cousin and I that we were going soon.

So I hopped out of the pool and went to the outside pool. When I jumped into the water the water was freezing cold so I jumped out of the pool like a cat in hot water. Step by step, I walked into the cold water until I got use to the water.

Soon my grandma called for us to get changed so that we could go and have some lunch. I ate some ham sandwiches and a chocolate smoothie. The chocolate smoothie was cold and the ham sandwiches were  yummy.

Unfortunately soon it was time to leave so I picked up my watch and my family and I waved goodbye as we walked out of the doors.

My favourite part was when I was swimming in the inside pools. I liked it because it was easier to swim in the warm water as it wasn't freezing cold.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the orientation, events and the conclusion about my day at the swimming pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.