Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

The cake will be so decious!

I'm so excited! One dazzling Saturday, my mum and I hopped in the car quickly to go to Sylvia park to do some shopping for my cousin's birthday party and buy some food for us to eat.


We went in a tiny red car and it only took us five minutes to get there because we live very to Sylvia park. When we got to Sylvia park, I stepped out the car and followed my mum into the shopping centre. Once we got inside, my mum said that we needed to go to Pak n save to buy food for the house.


We got, a loaf of bread, some cold milk, healthy fruits and delicious vegetables. After that, my mum and I went to Toy World to get my cousin a present for his birthday.
I got him a packet of enormous colourful toy cars, because he really loves to play with cars and my mum got him a frightening pirate sword and a towering tall hat. After we paid for our presents we slowly left the store.


A while later, my mum and I went to the cake store to get a cake for my cousin. Inside I saw a lot of delectable cakes. There were chocolate cakes, strawberry cakes and so much more. My mum told me that I should choose his cake. I choose a sweet strawberry cake with cherries on the side, because I knew that he liked strawberries


Once we got home, I quickly put the shopping in the cupboard like a cheetah. I like going shopping with my mum.


My favourite part of the day was when I went to the cake store. I liked it because I liked it because I got to choose any cake for my cousin.

Learning Intention: We are learning to use descriptive language.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives, verbs and adverbs to explain my day at Sylvia Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.