Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Wow! There are more dinosaurs than we think!

We are using De Bono’s six thinking hats to help us develop our critical thinking skills.


What suggestions and ideas do we have?
What are the key facts?
You can compare the bones to other dinosaurs to see if they are related to each other.
They have found a rare dinosaur bone in Africa.


What are the good things about it?
How do we feel about it?
There are more dinosaurs than we think there are.

I feel surprised that it hasn't been discovered until now.




What things will we need to think about?
What problems might we have?
How long it has been there?
Locating the other dinosaur fossils.



Learning Intention: We are using De Bono six thinking hats to develop our critical thinking skills.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I answer De Bono's six thinking hat questions about the article 'Rare African dinosaur bone found'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Xavier,

    As you know I am one of your quad blogging partners, it's been a long time since I've blogged on one of your posts and at this time I have came across this post and I was left wondering about what kind of dinosaur species haven't been discovered yet, and what secrets they may hold. Once I began reading your post I was interested in your WALT, it is really specific. Your answers, link to the question. Maybe next time you could right more? Other then that, keep up the great blogging!

    Kind Regards,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.