Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Have you played a netball game before?

Today is Friday, Room 7 and I stood in front of our netball coach (Tina) and her sister for our last Netball session.


We were split into two groups. I was the goal attack and my team was called the Dab. Before we started our game of Netball, we all got in a small little circle and cheered for our team! I stood behind the line at the end of the court with one of the other team’s player (Goal Defence).


First, our team had the ball so we kept on passing the ball until our Goal Shoot went for a shot, but unfortunately we missed.  Then the other team went to pass the ball but fortunately one of our players blocked the other team from getting the ball and passing the ball to their Goal Shoot then goal shoot went for the shoot and got it in.


Then it was half time went and I gave my position to my friend and I watched them.  Sadly meanwhile when they were playing the other class came. So we had to stop and said our full team name which was the seven stars. It was a short game but it was fun because we used all our skills that we learnt to v.s each other in game.


My favourite part of the day was when we had keep passing the ball.

Image result for netball imagesI liked it because it was really challenging.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my last Netball session at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.