Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

I can't wait to go and visit my aunty again!

One fine Saturday morning in May, I  was the first to wake up in my family so I went to make myself some breakfast in the kitchen. I had some rice bubbles with milk then I watched a movie on tv called Turbo. I liked the movie Turbo because it was awesome. Turbo (the snail) had to race against race cars in a tournament and he won by rolling as fast as he could until he reached the finish line.


After a while, my dad and brother woke up and had some breakfast. Later on we got ready to visit my aunt who lives in Glen Innes. We went in a black car and it took us only 5 minutes to get there because we live close to her. We also bought two boxes of pizza on the way there. We had pepperoni and hawaiian pizza.


When we got to my aunt’s house, I hopped out of the car as fast as I can and ran to knock on the door. My aunt opened it and said ‘Hi!’. I said “Hi, too!” We got inside and watched tv. Then, my dad asked me if I wanted some pizza but I replied and said, “ No,  thanks”.
While I waited for them to finish eating the pizza,  I continued watching tv before leaving.  Just when we were about to leave we got asked if we would like  play soccer for a bit. I was pleased and excited! So we went in the front lawn to start our game of soccer.  It was me and my dad against my brother and my aunt.


I first had the ball so I went for the kick. And on my first try I scored a goal. My  team kept on kicking and scoring goals. Sadly it was getting late so we said our goodbye to my aunt  then we went home. I was very tired in the end but I had a lot of fun and I wish that we could visit aunty every weekend.

Image result for soccer ballMy favourite part of the day was when I was playing soccer with my family. I liked it because It was very challenging and it also can make fit, healthy and strong.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my visit to my aunty's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.