Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

I can't wait to go to church next Sunday!


On a sunny Sunday, My mum and I waited at the bus stop for the bus because we were going to church.

A few minutes later, we saw our bus turn around the corner and it stopped in front of us. When  the bus came, my mum and I stopped the bus and hopped on. When we were almost there, my mum woke me up to press the button to stop the bus. We hopped off and walked into church quietly.

I sang wonderful songs with my mum during mass and I saw some of my friends there as well! Father read a pray about Jesus and also people were talking about God. Then the congregation drank and ate the bread and the wine. After that I prayed for my family and friends before church ended.

Soon after, I went to holy communion and some of my friends were involved as well. We talked about God and asked a lot of questions. Then we ended our day with a lovely karakia. We had to practise praying all the the prayers that were on the paper given to us for homework last week.

Then I went with my aunty to drop my mum off to the city. It was a long ride but my cousin and I made the ride fun by telling stories and jokes. Later on I went over to my aunt’s home for lunch before I was dropped off home. I ate some sandwiches and It was very delicious. I had a lot of fun on Sunday and my favourite part of the day was when I was at church because I felt blessed.
Image result for sandwich

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our recount.

Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my weekend going to church with my mum.

1 comment:

  1. You have written a great story. by mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.